Re: [secdir] Spam:*******, Secdir Review of draft-ietf-idr-rfc4893bis-07 (resend of a resend)

"Susan Hares" <shares@ndzh.com> Tue, 17 July 2012 15:43 UTC

From: Susan Hares <shares@ndzh.com>
To: "'John G. Scudder'" <jgs@juniper.net>, stbryant@cisco.com
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2012 11:44:37 -0400
Cc: secdir@ietf.org, "'Murphy, Sandra'" <Sandra.Murphy@sparta.com>, idr-chairs@tools.ietf.org, iesg@ietf.org, draft-ietf-idr-rfc4893bis.all@tools.ietf.org
Subject: Re: [secdir] Spam:*******, Secdir Review of draft-ietf-idr-rfc4893bis-07 (resend of a resend)

John and Stuart:

Please substitute in the message below:

/"wholes"/"holes"/  - the implied malapropism turn of phrase was a bit too
vague for multi-cultural environment with non-native speakers.  My
malapropism implied that we find the "whole truth" as well as "holes" in our
work from cross-area review.

Sometimes writing to intelligent people (such as you and John) inspires my
creative writing skills and ironic tones.

Sorry,

Sue