Re: [secdir] secdir review of draft-ietf-simple-msrp-sessmatch

Ted Hardie <ted.ietf@gmail.com> Mon, 14 June 2010 18:52 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=gaPXv5c0ipR6FE8rti36MaKrW6foPhA0T3OhubJoUjM=; b=lozJCNVRo0BTM1oqGlv0zZTLohTTnyx1xRZI+l8kBp5Q908c56VvsM4RQMv3yhdJ8y EWku/evdZYvdsdWTXAHhOktfEA9T2Vzcxe/FKroLGCRgDVssDvXPjzXcxsdyjKp5+4Ui sH59JaaKCAqKr4mEdzoWLXlpmpFAGVIDQOslA=