Re: [secdir] Secdir review of draft-ietf-hip-rfc5203-bis-09

"Takeshi Takahashi" <takeshi_takahashi@nict.go.jp> Fri, 01 July 2016 10:47 UTC

From: Takeshi Takahashi <takeshi_takahashi@nict.go.jp>
To: 'Julien Laganier' <julien.ietf@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 01 Jul 2016 19:47:24 +0900
Cc: draft-ietf-hip-rfc5203-bis.all@ietf.org, 'The IESG' <iesg@ietf.org>, hip-chairs@tools.ietf.org, secdir@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [secdir] Secdir review of draft-ietf-hip-rfc5203-bis-09

Hello Julien,

Thank you for your detailed explanation.
I thought I have replied to your email before, but I haven't yet; I am sorry for that.

I have also checked the updates you've made based on the gen-art review (and the related comments you've posted to the mailing list), and found no further comments.
I think this draft is ready.

Best regards,
Take