Re: [secdir] Secdir review of draft-ietf-dhc-pd-exclude-04

jouni korhonen <jouni.nospam@gmail.com> Thu, 09 February 2012 07:25 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=subject:mime-version:content-type:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to:x-mailer; bh=6A+g9ziMK8gmVcBrzxA4+M4SmnG//Lc4/cG1fttbo4g=; b=g3sZxw1zvpGLc/z1Ap6xMQJTQnCKrdbh36DeqrCNephI9F1b002tyHXQYJj97I2ZgA aMKerVBbpRhFNq/x3ss1WDN/8RwzRBejBJBkk4nDBG0Uy7C4YJkyqCg/OKoC598CYZ6U ZIqRNDiwVHeaZGQwTsjnFELXuUzy1Ep5WFbEs=