[secdir] Secdir review of draft-ietf-quic-tls-48

Radia Perlman <radiaperlman@gmail.com> Sun, 01 November 2020 02:41 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=uiaO9GgYwYFDs0xmCcvMenIF7Kkl7w1d0tFze+uxrL8=; b=Lc4LdvBV5C/mvsXA+zjr8M5Su70hyoovF+ApoBu8B6OAx2zvZtiOHM28qDjvx1Ge6K t5vJnDx0trAdLLz0B8Xv4qNJ4OcZU7sEjcxonEQT4GaSZugXJj0xG36peUflAmZBFAi7 KqDFK2LxQ7hIaMR2BvKfe5tJtsb1iMzJXhdvSh3LsiH8xI11RuvU/JVrIGuNChZP+2rk plbUo2aOFzNE9kKApABrprrQAi1FAH2JbLaMWLKGRXOjQr8sDbiNpD/rOtgsWb3jzLOK PKzgEHjM148PqOJXfX5OVb+TLDeRgInCV6B/19dqele1V3k+v4VeTnGGs7rPVRJk9L3k 6VSw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=uiaO9GgYwYFDs0xmCcvMenIF7Kkl7w1d0tFze+uxrL8=; b=OY0RAz0N4KM8nYnON/C9rl2xltfWOECRsu1E7U5jerNFqMl1J6Er/9kj0Tzq8FV/Ct u60MzmXFq/eo/Y0UYgLH6mAOgO0rUTKF/Y8oEebyRGoS6Ti59Fs8rqgivKBHEzVHe/a8 8sgfAL0H4JeJheOVL7ytPSxrf1imImOvXR7Ojdjd1EUdjSlhms3ZdMKKuYRO6fpN8lwf 2CbiHWz9uCZIm26AXu1EMy7RfG62VNLMl2xHXPmJJddPJhCeOyQVlf5ztcdEA/l9lKFe hogE7axPyjuKe9QwdihptE1xVtV17fppt7jUqb0+QbRxoklT+hX3rsywxtXB1PDjLFMv dUXg==