Re: [secdir] Secdir review of draft-ietf-dhc-pd-exclude-04

Magnus Nyström <magnusn@gmail.com> Thu, 09 February 2012 07:38 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=K0LQxcog3FbyNcMmnp3qFA4f+6dPlzp8ZNzxCKqIv+4=; b=CWBjwoXWlFhWhgqxE8XipAAeSyNL55gLJELYWdB9E/xmzEslquAtotbBjrxEV4a5yj e/kQAtVTj6CgIhjiAFUstzjjmCH8Y83MWpv4Sb+9olUJsOmgs+mI/ne0BDeXMFwtt2No eSpL1egfHjDx57nqXEVD/+KIGUYj/lXujC/Bo=