Re: [secdir] SecDir review of draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-hello-crypto-auth-05

Manav Bhatia <manavbhatia@gmail.com> Wed, 28 May 2014 07:21 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=FAiLCH+fZ3owGNb97iGGiYgd/L4XO+tZqxajfHjuzvM=; b=jcZV98tCxU1CP5oviBv65kfurGFFo4cdoSKzS/xkWW5lpyFGaguh5b7EpEMsGN4B4Q eD0ejtNp0c2ZWHtC7rmjLFr1BHHSKzbHuNbjE9VwK9uUL6iProhmLiqRblclCjlvrmkj CVTJvHO3r8W0vQCnjUEuyoWBqsQJmZ5TcFY4JZEFGyzQio0KNqfKnM8s01Fy3oL+O2Yh INVbZu4BySXhHe3ARnDU0dxc5xeLrAYRafc5VGAijSnytY6YRVkloMwL42MotLKGi/yR pHu2JJZ/2OKDS0xDjZ5F/jf0luNORNaOLToTlt9xZpbENsonb5UBlLAFNkfUfzDTqKCx wEOA==
References: <53761B24.1060501@gmail.com> <20211F91F544D247976D84C5D778A4C32E60982F@SG70YWXCHMBA05.zap.alcatel-lucent.com> <537A694C.60101@gmail.com> <537BC7B6.5040406@cs.tcd.ie> <20211F91F544D247976D84C5D778A4C32E60B609@SG70YWXCHMBA05.zap.alcatel-lucent.com> <537C5BCE.4010801@cs.tcd.ie> <20211F91F544D247976D84C5D778A4C32E60B6A8@SG70YWXCHMBA05.zap.alcatel-lucent.com> <537C7EDB.9050000@cs.tcd.ie> <CAG1kdogiEJp=jy5D+tvXnAZ2XD0Xe1=kB-do_=h4PU1V9j7KKQ@mail.gmail.com> <537C86D6.1030703@pi.nu> <20211F91F544D247976D84C5D778A4C32E60BA5C@SG70YWXCHMBA05.zap.alcatel-lucent.com> <537CA2D2.4070103@cs.tcd.ie> <54E263B5-41C7-4523-9941-B3E39AE077CD@mit.edu> <57ee448f94f94cd7ba040903e604aa3c@SG70XWXCHHUB01.zap.alcatel-lucent.com> <CAG1kdoj=VpE_EJc1zB=50eTsr=44Jr4yUc3BZVH2QpLJMR6mHQ@mail.gmail.com> <2EEA459CD95CCB4988BFAFC0F2287B5C5C8302E4@SZXEMA504-MBS.china.huawei.com> <53858ACE.8030909@pi.nu> <CAG1kdoidVWx2i_TEsBtvDCVPq99_ZpnNkY59GPi-=RHfzrO0wQ@mail.gmail.com> <e4d37c4da6354631b8c6b113d46a23f0@SG70XWXCHHUB02.zap.alcatel-lucent.com>