Re: [secdir] draft-ietf-tcpm-tcpsecure

"Anantha Ramaiah (ananth)" <ananth@cisco.com> Mon, 14 September 2009 15:37 UTC

Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2009 08:38:21 -0700
From: "Anantha Ramaiah (ananth)" <ananth@cisco.com>
To: Sandra Murphy <sandy@sparta.com>
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=5321; t=1252942702; x=1253806702; c=relaxed/simple; s=sjdkim4002; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=ananth@cisco.com; z=From:=20=22Anantha=20Ramaiah=20(ananth)=22=20<ananth@cisco .com> |Subject:=20RE=3A=20draft-ietf-tcpm-tcpsecure |Sender:=20; bh=k2v6OlP5UDkIBTHmRSl7+BGR5rCEWF3hivxh5Rn45SI=; b=tCivzREVB4wQtIYLRSHx8NlBFfwvP2JHxy4TW8L0lq4x3Wo1MMSmbx/d0r DQXxQ4h7saXy6uM64Nkbkv0Pa2VqXra7gLo3Oizk3YYcsaRdaDNKVpEVTbfM wIOzlu9FQn;