Re: [secdir] Secdir last call review of draft-kille-ldap-xmpp-schema-02

"Steve Kille" <steve.kille@isode.com> Mon, 11 September 2017 07:33 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; t=1505115208; d=isode.com; s=june2016; i=@isode.com; bh=V/kTMfdAURvuUAO3rlxmfn8KTb1ULkhWWCAp9/+GDHI=; h=From:Sender:Reply-To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:To:Cc:MIME-Version: In-Reply-To:References:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding: Content-ID:Content-Description; b=aaWvnGqA+LhyxbmOJP8HjO+q6U5qC/QWO6IdljcHVmpt3yeP7TxBVjrNWcaoly1OHA1I9z W7dqTo5k+6DbpT6tOfAoB4gBnZoztSgaKWS7Xtk8QK+GvXriLWYgwBBcfBO7yMa0ApiBqM EEE+tNsW45QB1Y9L+E4WLw8bHYNWHoQ=;