Re: [secdir] SECDIR review of draft-ietf-httpauth-hoba-08.txt

Kathleen Moriarty <kathleen.moriarty.ietf@gmail.com> Tue, 30 December 2014 21:46 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=ATvBwkJZpSw19PU/5uvlOYlKSqfLnLMIcOyweCrsEx8=; b=mW1z4p9bp9mH389bYx9KMfDeJ6n3YOc+xH7yBv1D7684Gb/HS52tjdX9tMwUcDAFlA xJeUgyfM+f5vd6abrEid1d6CICVFZzD3+Eu75Qskd2qkfzMqVUt0eZsRN27P3MDUI98U xjMhqpFrbxbBO6W96puCPcTCbSMXoiki1P35JEGQSUhDvcybLlWMbFkNEaA8g7gCV6cc x6MCPeqvP0OSrqdRyo+YzzVBNEddKlHDWF65RrQd2x+5UIBYmDpFJySdxc1znBtoTwHA 4kFuIBshlBU61QJOouNsUoqUfdynUN+ArFqGgDmpJSDMqQTnWaQ8cpDEAz9CpjNIaqIY +NXA==