Re: [secdir] Secdir review of draft-ietf-i2rs-architecture-07

"Susan Hares" <shares@ndzh.com> Thu, 17 December 2015 00:54 UTC

From: Susan Hares <shares@ndzh.com>
To: 'Charlie Kaufman' <charliekaufman@outlook.com>, secdir@ietf.org
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2015 19:49:06 -0500
Cc: draft-ietf-i2rs-architecture.all@tools.ietf.org, iesg@ietf.org, "'BRUNGARD, DEBORAH A'" <db3546@att.com>, 'Alia Atlas' <akatlas@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [secdir] Secdir review of draft-ietf-i2rs-architecture-07

Charlie:

I'm hoping you will help us review the result of a year's work on security
in the I2RS WG that relates to the i2rs architecture document.  After your
review, we decided to progress by defining the security requirements for the
protocol requirements and for the environment.  We also defined security
requirements for the protocol.

http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-i2rs-security-environment-reqs/

http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-i2rs-protocol-security-requiremen
ts/

In addition to our security requirements, we defined requirements for the
protocol regarding publication of notification streams, ephemeral state, and
logging/traceability.

http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-i2rs-pub-sub-requirements/

http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-i2rs-traceability/

http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-i2rs-ephemeral-state/

The I2RS WG thanks you for your excellent review and suggestions to make
this protocol better.   We hope that this combination of documents will
provide you feedback on our work in the last year.

Cheerily,

Sue