[secdir] SecDir review of draft-ietf-p2psip-service-discovery-14

Alexey Melnikov <alexey.melnikov@isode.com> Thu, 07 August 2014 10:33 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; t=1407407604; d=isode.com; s=selector; i=@isode.com; bh=lsQabdr7+Ydvx5jXUplLXCKvb0G7AXHJJ1bzLqC6sQI=; h=From:Sender:Reply-To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:To:Cc:MIME-Version: In-Reply-To:References:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding: Content-ID:Content-Description; b=rHRSDC2s3G3yyCQ7/V8FvHotWwwkKcIJdVxmZCADbeSn+FVPqmd5ArSyeIKa+VXh/bhKig hfSBBUOpGkSS5/WdZ2Eq4VC5tIQDCQOMpp3U3YdZyrpuySidWxPW35UtqJZTpsnWQf3PSt hW+uoQ4pWKfWcJ0btY+rPbo8/vaECqY=;