Re: [secdir] SECDIR Review of draft-ietf-netconf-subscribed-notifications

"Eric Voit (evoit)" <evoit@cisco.com> Tue, 26 March 2019 13:35 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=23154; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1553607328; x=1554816928; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:mime-version; bh=avGmFQzK3CPfjNf6dxf69QE0oOow5hoP4NGGc+2OBBk=; b=iHwJO92mSD1MQYjl46obo+bVkm37IKznEEnMcoGLHamSvat6DF9OJ4+c QXup1ZNKj2i228nxkdHrYDOAwbCpqhc8CaR8S4g48qTuX+0XCelfzR57S htsF4oZ6caCm8kM3KNRq1EbzibKgwF7hQnhfO9Vzs1zrOWzwSwMv2FTSN w=;