Re: [secdir] Secdir review of draft-ietf-appsawg-email-auth-codes

"Murray S. Kucherawy" <superuser@gmail.com> Fri, 01 August 2014 18:08 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=3kpjEZi3cGQCvz9O00B64Vt13SS4fNgX1fHstkAB3co=; b=Vqovyw1VcNznWTnplaT4KaS4HsWKHztMIYLTab5B7PURxuXy+tHg8M05P5+K5omjzI dgQz9ThTziirKzBZAlFBv5e1EDh1sZ5+Kd9nMT0/gJ1EaSOVb6yfMgAqmDponv8kkWC8 5GqHInxhZiS71ZAhmUbrVDvp+Owlm+UvE49dzuHfxtpxkUp+RJpNexccJLdXUPfNQo4D S1I5BZrQqrvl9n6O0Jm5fVxKu5uHCh3GIuWc7qPifPU+keJg4Easu1V04QEWJUh+N9hQ hc5/RvrELUDhfQMKQmCUpc7TSrt58tLfS1NsQV0H0TenpWYu/kNIRiDrplH9+iNnbkDk G6EA==