Re: [secdir] Secdir review (early review) of draft-ietf-nvo3-geneve

"Ganga, Ilango S" <ilango.s.ganga@intel.com> Wed, 31 October 2018 01:12 UTC

From: "Ganga, Ilango S" <ilango.s.ganga@intel.com>
To: Magnus Nyström <magnusn@gmail.com>, "secdir@ietf.org" <secdir@ietf.org>, "draft-ietf-nvo3-geneve@ietf.org" <draft-ietf-nvo3-geneve@ietf.org>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2018 01:12:34 +0000
x-titus-metadata-40: eyJDYXRlZ29yeUxhYmVscyI6IiIsIk1ldGFkYXRhIjp7Im5zIjoiaHR0cDpcL1wvd3d3LnRpdHVzLmNvbVwvbnNcL0ludGVsMyIsImlkIjoiODhiYzg2MDYtZmZmMy00ZGEzLTg2MWUtMThmYTNmNmY3ODI3IiwicHJvcHMiOlt7Im4iOiJDVFBDbGFzc2lmaWNhdGlvbiIsInZhbHMiOlt7InZhbHVlIjoiQ1RQX05UIn1dfV19LCJTdWJqZWN0TGFiZWxzIjpbXSwiVE1DVmVyc2lvbiI6IjE3LjEwLjE4MDQuNDkiLCJUcnVzdGVkTGFiZWxIYXNoIjoibnFpb29wRjlxTVF3NWdtSEhQcEFaSHR2TW9xd3lyNWMxVUJMVUk2amVHRU9NdktORmxkYVpBWUd0bXJHeUNXRSJ9
x-ctpclassification: CTP_NT
x-originating-ip: [10.22.254.140]