[secdir] New Mailing List: cgasec

Margaret Wasserman <margaretw42@gmail.com> Thu, 22 July 2010 19:42 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:from:to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version:subject:date:cc :x-mailer; bh=fQJszsOkhA5nzdLnpAm/ZAJoJudQLPtlgjEp+j7msDc=; b=d8qCx3awc9OYztSpptfe45fCNR9/4Hs84rmQnIzoOCneb2r6aS1vbRIMGE1lrFoFoG Sa95BZLa1oyrCDBrBXq/l5udmKHgHXFxxPCswaP+oKxyV9dQe/75wYF6KcryH9VP7WiQ zN5YHijZEvNewEbk85l4YEv0AFrEDZSDzPPLo=