Re: [secdir] secdir review of draft-ietf-karp-bfd-analysis-06

manav bhatia <manav@ionosnetworks.com> Tue, 19 August 2014 05:16 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=HIYpeigDo/OQrnfOhTO6AnOwqQOnr1DtRqMjBttavMw=; b=TqdWkUKVjvEt43UTDiLAsYvC99feK/Rku8TYeL7IQ+R50/cHNQkgNpxqGnixU3Pvi4 uWV4JcZQlqqPlhpufe2dZgMxFi86+j37DnQa/Kn1AbVeTSBYbwttjE92dIBg9gHMoPsB 2X02ylIk6OrtXi5BHTsMejxILzNnc1GGW4s5ebmAQtSHD7S+txQ4giRDpTL1rUWGmHiF mC4HLTnwWa5IOytcQjl8zeYJF81Ic/AC4cCwt7kKUErRaKL4MCzKtEwxxY3hrx7EV5WH Soorx4pE1t3Nrfg3UXox4oHcVERq+i1raQTseAMUJUX/Hh28CXaqRAgAFxhzvQxQlpzu K5Yg==