Re: [secdir] secdir review of draft-ietf-alto-protocol

"Dan Harkins" <dharkins@lounge.org> Tue, 18 February 2014 21:37 UTC

References: <23845_1391280851_s11IsAD0008772_cd3fb9f2748d08183af6652c0d58f61a.squirrel@www.trepanning.net> <1391369584.4360.72.camel@destiny.pc.cs.cmu.edu> <943e83dcb64a8666ea82900f013b2b9b.squirrel@www.trepanning.net> <CADOmCZX0a65F5dmiEf2Ayfx5FNc8nJ2Qvm7pPo0dL5NBrneD8w@mail.gmail.com> <ab03c2f49d11624502d39627e42e7018.squirrel@www.trepanning.net> <CADOmCZUMuzFQb6fN5bprh1E4GuJBerT3FjVc0Ek01_+2E9JhfQ@mail.gmail.com>