Re: [secdir] [I2nsf] Secdir telechat review of draft-ietf-i2nsf-framework-08

John Strassner <strazpdj@gmail.com> Mon, 13 November 2017 03:59 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=nOte95HlFVLDZeT/ERPpWyqP1+tnyCFmPOntrceGXXc=; b=LijmmCJWEkiSknYeEKCvFUyXSbmOd1SU8cO2vUC/nodC86rhmBfJoIazRdJ4vrNyW0 kgnKX7JVxeqelkn83Y2ePkQQ3Nbs9oZbj8GagDv1G9Apb6oxaU0G+lZymzYwUrrVon53 HGGV+dQM6NW5gk/cNmtZdrYq7uqnxA/Dl9Gnvxy3Lkgcs3bty57U+zlHEQMKGc2vjmwH bIUz8C7XkbiBQfAZ2pxfS+UkiWdIXHCGUmJm8k6jQ5O2d/DjDHqFwmM0BNYUF3kwJ/gn vMUQ19HHRAs46DAygnEloKsWU18D8uG4RM2zSXxfnZdW6wFNvd6RGJZgj3UzDyoVUXQ8 xPtg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=nOte95HlFVLDZeT/ERPpWyqP1+tnyCFmPOntrceGXXc=; b=IR9yUw07sr9XWfAWiAcfgbbZis9uimXV3LyhwcH8sVXnnXq+EwZfKyOIOHinLIM+qX XjInk+uTv1mnYc5EKYViuTdbvxWpM+89N/8WfXn+Rvk09brPuEIKh62wNaOOfRszgdFm nLy9SyFaCUpsu3IwqPulg3hDr6T2yuRJMWTvuBRdE44fV6KOlPsgTGTBXISydIWmELxh 2xfxwZ3FsavXmehmdKbvCP/0dMtZTM9sWFnBZIHGr+3muTGk5Zhxh6VVsTp97Y6IOUpa FGvTvdhIKje2aKIKMf85a85gBBD4TPj5vekizIiFf+38WP6RUM2ju4BLHU9Tf6qxUWeh VKdg==