Re: [secdir] review of draft-ietf-tcpm-tcp-auth-opt-10

Radia Perlman <radiaperlman@gmail.com> Sun, 07 March 2010 19:28 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=wjHSQ3Q0l8T597RkwSsWXF1+IpY3jMWihU98Nl9XFSU=; b=BGmr/LzZtUlldjycUIZ3diakCZSVvtb7XiJ1/mOmFkdVj7U5dJNW/KEuCGAIBM/ufv nipo3jUNZS4pjbk2rcFkJ++4HX/NgAXToT34Pk1Ggwi0y0jI1Bb6j2er9An28Zr9z9W1 7zkxQ+EryD2sGqO81mQ6eutr2WprNvm9tDet0=