[secdir] Secdir review of draft-ietf-dime-diameter-qos-11.txt

Brian Weis <bew@cisco.com> Wed, 12 August 2009 01:31 UTC

From: Brian Weis <bew@cisco.com>
To: secdir@ietf.org, iesg@ietf.org
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 18:29:24 -0700
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=5968; t=1250040567; x=1250904567; c=relaxed/simple; s=sjdkim1004; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=bew@cisco.com; z=From:=20Brian=20Weis=20<bew@cisco.com> |Subject:=20Secdir=20review=20of=20draft-ietf-dime-diameter -qos-11.txt |Sender:=20; bh=iglckixita6xpO9mOge4GoNqb5OPfTZruEl9tnxywS0=; b=PAlGpmndedK0VSCzeuhpT/815KP4wILJB7bznissGEdNgGkNsPlk6zOpxv y2TGyd/5fgGHupKqFlpkm0Ll8LyqGkmolfHuOlPM5qLRhHnk8/MKK9M/sRdt XEUVa0e9RQWc2YprtV7EWTxoUiHtZyHwfV8Gm3QhNsf93TqQIIkz4=;