Re: [secdir] Spam:*******, Secdir Review of draft-ietf-idr-rfc4893bis-07 (resend of a resend)

Stewart Bryant <stbryant@cisco.com> Tue, 17 July 2012 16:03 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=stbryant@cisco.com; l=9767; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1342541031; x=1343750631; h=message-id:date:from:reply-to:mime-version:to:cc:subject: references:in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=ibJBCD+ys/9NdW6QSLUZohSjR+lKegkcOtQNjqdqRFI=; b=DhN2Cv816DpewERUvRNBUbW1YN8BxE7Bpu+UdiI2oxJrONnLiRplOfMh eFv8qUD64s6KCCh6JUxCiLS+psChLREV0V4w2xzHp25X0ypP8b5ZuaZm4 SiB+xOynOpwEcbTx9nD6xnd0QpYaUXkdlVWLpA2SrZtRJFIyk9Co89S78 k=;