Re: [secdir] Review of draft-ietf-ccamp-wson-impairments-07

Nico Williams <nico@cryptonector.com> Wed, 12 October 2011 18:02 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed; d=cryptonector.com; h= mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from :to:cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; s= cryptonector.com; bh=mCwScrbH1VtkH0kvs2Atk0Mgu6w=; b=oWYzeUdQM5k WB/LsFw5+nHFdO4PxFBwagxKdV2Rp2EQNSHA2Oj6JAyTwrexCSMF2+vVj8wFNizl TPHXweagVtSkR+O3GoJGaAAkthHHlKahyDmcBRuvcTSrgbZuU/h4xns3ZUMKY+uF l0XX4avXRAUNk5vaf/AqsrtXQPTn9XUg=