Re: [secdir] secdir review of draft-ietf-trill-directory-framework-06

Donald Eastlake <d3e3e3@gmail.com> Thu, 08 August 2013 02:01 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=t45rkniN28FJOZeoQ5rsaZsCNPiqWYGLZPO6IEy4Vx8=; b=i6secMlq3gS9iOuyMouts40i3NwZaceigRWLB3OuEu8NByrUIbzlO3pCs5EKkRlZoM ZZQ/VAvb8eqHYGJh6Xoaw22XsAXOhvKZOySva0eJ+FK0c8iP641Bw9WIvMplFu4pGV5j ggNFYOKrPFI+QtOFgCnWG3Zpcxv+fzLJT2xyNcIk3WEu8OAP7J64clZcPBcsLFIa32Wu mzDqgM7f5TGSiNwpjZJ9xksv/XLVw886eKDfxb8PCpJPOqbpalPsYqnGHKdn2WuNlBkp c2WnI71NhGmogCqcD0K+vmO8ryqt9CuXnkcfb9/1ClVXoUPMz6FTS9WrfoB6NuyFDOBv RApA==