Re: [secdir] SECDIR review of draft-leiba-cotton-iana-5226bis-08

Donald Eastlake <d3e3e3@gmail.com> Mon, 10 November 2014 21:32 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type; bh=xQf6Yeh6Dkm4kCSnG7xmyN3QBEYyhOcMCGVbpa1Vtek=; b=z0fr43QgA+rqnsN5Zv1pGXVXPtU2PcxNVG43TXnYyfmeAJjl+A3bEm6r6Z39ftDdLW YyZT1o5nt6Mqdx6CfBv7Hir6F/FKOg9f/4I753IKlJ7cEkSfcZMkrQ/HpzUR0Y8Nl2BG BJVeWs6FQ62I6JC8k4hfCcqWFwOHH4UdEu9BA9gAFyV9X34yIhXhK5f1PNYCALG1x4Bd /Sq3Gwn46/XTSo4TudGlQ4DQXxqyygX4uveTiZQ7psnjCQ/Nu0+F2XgrhgxtnhOWGidR M6SAZpSG6+joE/W03XPXsgGdqlNRRvLKXTjAW8Eb4CbQmJVT4TNN720ZqweUUmQ+W5Iv Gb+A==