Re: [secdir] Discussion from the Security Directorate

"David Harrington" <ietfdbh@comcast.net> Wed, 29 July 2009 09:30 UTC

From: David Harrington <ietfdbh@comcast.net>
To: secdir@ietf.org
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 11:30:07 +0200
Cc: '6man Chairs' <6man-chairs@tools.ietf.org>, 'Joel Jaeggli' <joelja@bogus.com>, 6man-ads@tools.ietf.org, 'Fred Baker' <fred@cisco.com>, 'Behave Chairs' <behave-chairs@tools.ietf.org>, 'Kurt Erik Lindqvist' <kurtis@kurtis.pp.se>, 'Joe Abley' <jabley@ca.afilias.info>, 'Softwire Chairs' <softwire-chairs@tools.ietf.org>, v6ops-ads@tools.ietf.org, softwire-ads@tools.ietf.org, behave-ads@tools.ietf.org, 'Tina TSOU' <tena@huawei.com>
Subject: Re: [secdir] Discussion from the Security Directorate

Hi,

I have a question.
I am a member of the Security Directorate, and I do not remember any
discussion leading to this powerpoint presentation or request. I may
have missed a SECDIR session. I didn't find discussion of this
powerpoint presentation in the secdir archives prior to this week.

Is this a "Discussion from the Security Directorate"? If so, when was
this discussed? Has the SECDIR reviewed this powerpoint slide deck and
approved it being sent to working groups?

David Harrington
dbharrington@comcast.net
ietfdbh@comcast.net
dharrington@huawei.com