Re: [secdir] secdir review of draft-ietf-forces-protoextension-04

Tobias Gondrom <tobias.gondrom@gondrom.org> Tue, 05 August 2014 11:14 UTC

DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=default; d=gondrom.org; b=zcJiBzWNhxumPAllR6X7uP0Rjt2+IYTJHdT2RbTrlaCjhAUt/JGnQB3lV8euOy/FOeMyuqaQ86nFO2jFWiOxwqxkxhNZW18tF+X5jFdt0NjOqp1ExsABBltBwuaSNNW/kwhAjbPvX44MjT5A0OB+hfDHreTvAnqb9ON79Altmj8=; h=X-No-Relay:X-No-Relay:X-No-Relay:Received:Message-ID:Date:From:User-Agent:MIME-Version:To:CC:Subject:References:In-Reply-To:X-Enigmail-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding;