Re: [secdir] [v6ops] Secdir telechat review of draft-ietf-v6ops-transition-ipv4aas-12

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ <jordi.palet@consulintel.es> Mon, 07 January 2019 10:16 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple; d=consulintel.es; s=MDaemon; t=1546856194; x=1547460994; i=jordi.palet@consulintel.es; q=dns/txt; h=User-Agent:Date: Subject:From:To:CC:Message-ID:Thread-Topic:References: In-Reply-To:Mime-version:Content-type:Content-transfer-encoding; bh=bfAIMBKwhh4VLBVSyNDelIAJmfwQeZEScWgL0/CJg7A=; b=XK4/K+BTPwe2e NzCqOTB2qWptbMZ86iEu9DgWsk6gxArUhDsUG0GPkvHa2i9HyzhvyfAYq/ta4tQe vt2nKsDrMGU4ClqTpyiD5L8JDUXzRxSlZVcRoBPuSPzLAuUqtbBxwOhLe2+vvmCF 5boCSgAC/cOQTAz2Eq5YJsr1ephjAw=