Re: [secdir] Secdir review of draft-ietf-sidr-algorithm-agility-08

Brian Weis <bew@cisco.com> Fri, 14 December 2012 19:36 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=8147; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1355513809; x=1356723409; h=mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc:message-id: references:to; bh=MmHNeSD3Cyc6Etfev7k5YV+2rb8T5WKJH1hVu+BbktM=; b=jW9dOmO+nBoHE4hBu3yHSn1/deEQUod3smVVfCx+566y1DzyLg1wZnHT 2DUk5P0MfWSMMifkwres5oydymHHzUiylEAViNy0JE0Ra4tE3xKdyPYth iqckdPCOfKAY3Yd+y/ry/cK2jOoZbiLv1CjILPxwb5kDYZUUdLqI+wP30 k=;