[secdir] SecDir review of draft-ietf-dnsop-negative-trust-anchors-10

Yaron Sheffer <yaronf.ietf@gmail.com> Fri, 19 June 2015 20:24 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:subject :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=LMoRhoPSAFeI7oGOtxCwpzvnzpjQBo/H/2hfrp7YC4Q=; b=sSXIKFYf5plI7m476NIURmTGd3wbL/WxWTmUr3ggkWnpyO3OUvs+YLlwuZqhF7Ipy4 0HWFldcHs4Jowed8yMGfcD8tVIyfOzoKwEuaP+1LcmMXjHa4AcvZMQJqVXMS0cLvSrQQ EXtIT5pfiqfcg/yItIBsocF8f/U4VLqCczn6udtOhCX5tLUfhzchH7TUZmwk81fdawYH VFLiYdyj36PXk86FWfw06svkzBsoPuvHkkKfTTDxDZB/TfmrpUpZguTjDk9cJK0JVxxl cCRgovdzKg/vn11h2wHUeyY+VIONglh+oAoyItsJ3ktuGUEI14+uSXKnG9OwCVkD94Lt DyRA==