[secdir] review of draft-crocker-id-adoption-05

"Klaas Wierenga (kwiereng)" <kwiereng@cisco.com> Fri, 17 January 2014 14:41 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=3034; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1389969701; x=1391179301; h=from:to:subject:date:message-id:content-id: content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=+kaz49v1Y942gisi6QJl3G/xHHl7SOVeuX6JAHCp+Ac=; b=eTsT9Vr9HlOb/o3oAiPZT9D2byoyA6LABcPbt5s09nJ5cjMwiDkTB/mA MO0vc2ZejHV6huOHTM1d2kBe1ypaYlNozbuUIbhCbMPZusM4orEmLm80X vGaCQA8oRBHTemz/EaIGmeJaef3Em+acMyPRDK8S3am1A1NTmYNWP03gg 8=;