Re: [secdir] Secdir review of draft-ietf-behave-nat64-learn-analysis-03.txt

David Harrington <ietfdbh@comcast.net> Wed, 11 April 2012 11:17 UTC

Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2012 07:16:49 -0400
From: David Harrington <ietfdbh@comcast.net>
To: jouni korhonen <jouni.nospam@gmail.com>, Alexey Melnikov <alexey.melnikov@isode.com>
Cc: secdir@ietf.org, IESG <iesg@ietf.org>, Dan Wing <dwing@cisco.com>, Teemu Savolainen <teemu.savolainen@nokia.com>
Subject: Re: [secdir] Secdir review of draft-ietf-behave-nat64-learn-analysis-03.txt

Hi,

For IANA to provide an assignment, a document usually needs to request
such an assignment.
Is this document requesting the assignment, or is another document doing
so?
If this document wants to mention such an IANA assignment, it should also
provide a reference to the document that requests IANA to do so.

--
David Harrington
Ietfdbh@comcast.net