[secdir] Secdir review of draft-ietf-sidr-rpki-algs-04

Brian Weis <bew@cisco.com> Sun, 27 March 2011 20:36 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=bew@cisco.com; l=1472; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1301258257; x=1302467857; h=from:content-transfer-encoding:subject:date:message-id: cc:to:mime-version; bh=T8VJAxhiudyTcsm6gMbqpWzq6hQ7ChO8ZvlQ5PaXxaA=; b=Y6My4iDC8lLlYgbIwVGsxV1bXunapEBvkr5LF0goe1WXTRn9kqmsIXjS PRkAqf82C9mOcroadsWNTJcIUcIP/3vKzVeawr3nFEHcfW+z/U1ZfX0B7 JLPaGwzBzTYx+jnQATANq5z0g9A7AkQC5WuPhVHqoO5tawAmy9oAXCUy6 c=;