Re: [secdir] secdir review of draft-ietf-forces-protoextension-04

Jamal Hadi Salim <hadi@mojatatu.com> Tue, 05 August 2014 12:56 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-type; bh=qWVa2x7ecU004xoiTlIdv4IdbO4d9hZLjGXKFJaisXc=; b=OIp8sRJPfq1qCM8vK1la30hDy4TQzJHGEkfHPCPaskdci9lePu6cH2dkGBhT/Ve+Lh AqdcH1DjTXH4F3HLQ3aHeJsMrsuGxq24NQ10hos/vemFqVZEN15XV7s/laeILq1+6U5Y 14voadTuBpkzDVeAKtda/c5fc+Qzp5dPbe3v99Lw7TOx+m6wtvhpsV3xXYBrCjuMc9Ia N4mk2sdQu1EagKzuEsIm14dKDobOu4di/CHBFL2+deaDStZ27DSYHOA05Xr0gGgLur0q BA1lBR7JjGBwQgmR9XDWMlmso8H1/8PT3uzZ8XuUnXyEBvBqbmKv/v9Shm0m4EKAk7hf pz9A==