[secdir] draft-mcgrew-tls-aes-ccm-ecc SECDIR Review

Donald Eastlake <d3e3e3@gmail.com> Thu, 24 October 2013 15:29 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to:cc:content-type; bh=hAQEod7nX2zey8v2vWBwlTtGyZLbL/u0VFce2ZFJFd4=; b=pptdZiivX4tsr97q7rXOBpaQoTSynTwvfSNT7Za7bVHV0mwK3OPMUOtldB0i0m09eR F21hlNysVqKPcXoU/DEVsUeN3aImbc/DVIA3QmEIch7tfIFdmW/9FIcFqi12McEhBKjT 010NJWGiGnJa97XeZ+B/YZdU/XT8luXphAdy1ywd6HYoXZ+HzrY6Myk7RS/0WaQezYg3 bZPOcRHl3dLBRYjxczslWamjWeOAGP60J9iaBjNaeehxTkPQtkNwNHlNda0BswkLjWvq tRE4knTyPTvMkZv/jMiJ7yOaGRgzQnS2zBelY9VaFrWEKgj5aqhD4AJnMvuQcQMz8sY1 ixAA==