Re: [secdir] secdir review of draft-ietf-avt-rapid-acquisition-for-rtp-16

Stephen Farrell <stephen.farrell@cs.tcd.ie> Mon, 25 October 2010 14:51 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cs.tcd.ie; h= content-transfer-encoding:content-type:in-reply-to:references :subject:mime-version:user-agent:from:date:message-id:received :received:x-virus-scanned; s=cs; t=1288018410; bh=5teaBQ9WDg1Zky XIOtpZawGlxDo5BZ3tBI5HQZzsczs=; b=QWxeSOdLgo6R+/8Wzeri0hf+vTMMRp jR0yj7Q7BXLbK3CkUQr/1I+U7xoZJLSyWL17GDGvZRAFNY2LdZFiXVQ8uUlgIkTt xAvbh17rN69k88Jwp9c4IgwxL24hyNsdBLF7Dq1/b+5ynwsDsDVrRHpbqdpgDhgc zcxasW5ZdvvX/1GGklxUyctlphiy2fa8EKGio73L84Rqa17RBb5bX+UlU70lUjVE mbMRoREAmL9zj990XgO9TtzuNO9UFpfDj6vfgoBXVfO2Snv9c75xXcOJmCY+mLkO HBgoAFRlriR4s1SkxkAgvF2f+J+c9UsuBCaaH9Rr/htClyhKylqM0Yyw==