Re: [secdir] secdir review of draft-ietf-appsawg-rrvs-header-field

"Murray S. Kucherawy" <superuser@gmail.com> Tue, 18 March 2014 19:00 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=bR45UXVM2jNZex83wrEVQUdPvXNaPTDj2qBHmb5nvt4=; b=nqYoD2+aW3PuYI1tz6mPpUU+a1dkkvnoOd3KnXozK/FigBvA/Tj52RAZ4/ctltoFDz /vc3kUf3qCGL9DyS9wxGu8vRhimL+2D99YyhuYEGAkvU9C+FMfPvP/xwqzowLVslCs2h dB8Br29ssY6Ctd6AwW3j4E1wsagF4OkjOQyNFWzbeG9S1Y8dTUfEPUHEGagmCnhHHFLt KBp1Vdzc4XYeHIEPJIWkfRmQKrIUpw0q1PBJtY6eqLBClhVuEsK2cS5yIgYyEFSDaMko Iquyvrzt7vuCMGZnz8m6PJyHyt7MJ1HX22QMd9l0hlMste5Ngc7lHz9Tvl5mmxetFPhc k6cA==