Re: [secdir] Secdir last call review of draft-ietf-stir-passport-shaken-04

Chris Wendt <chris-ietf@chriswendt.net> Sun, 04 November 2018 13:41 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=chriswendt-net.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=yol8NjRV9qTBUvNDK22mHJeF6swpMGF3l0UgggoubwA=; b=OfLC7wEGSVCsBpeeeCnLmKiJ6BWxdOtpvV4POWQtc8HQnVULf3UbZ0MW9pKWLlJQQu 3QHUtmKTNRGXPskBZgyPgXQv8W8kDJ8Zud766wUsScPHmnYXaDoA4kY+AtmeIZroaPVl i2HDgnKTSkNFvdzY0lEX0yzaTpifGvyfGO4AD6xEk/LB7PPpTs6UDNdHa98cXxYQanGV I2qyy/zaC3cZAQnnk0t7Lut0y9y1Zidfgj16o6QqEutKllkV9J/B21iO641SulrMd+CQ Qo/eovTj3bilp/sTqwAg75aFppzTooGudtrudHpqJP3oU7XoIpPKdJLQz6cFe9GB2YMm LaCQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=yol8NjRV9qTBUvNDK22mHJeF6swpMGF3l0UgggoubwA=; b=to14/9DDtLN2lFyPDd9g01dIYK3vr7UQUhggmtb1hyTtRR+lUQk9ZSZj4X6xyJb7qZ h0bq/No2OfvmkFA5lDFrKDS/voIod/9rdL6xRt6uWTJGKEbpwrXVWJfqFvs4FxVsc81V fEzEUBOG+ZfGf8rP5PjLq8QEFah+i5AZfkqYyGr9RqQoC4D1fQyvYGz6zjMdkrLf0Tbm JgE4ezIwNlkborZqs2/M4zBZVBjmt7ZfFl3iOiRbs6rUccXVG7XclJd8g6F3iAfuuszc HTPmuIKZbAUH/nrGTYNbhb2OmJTPXHPTVkOdonQ2L/Rp00thO9XsteFopH6i3L1VZSJf IrCQ==