Re: [secdir] SECDIR review of draft-ietf-sfc-nsh-18

"Carlos Pignataro (cpignata)" <cpignata@cisco.com> Thu, 14 September 2017 11:22 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=15868; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1505388143; x=1506597743; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-id:content-transfer-encoding: mime-version; bh=pobSHZOaMSvbBI2fwezKGwhW3BJCUUh1ENP8FQRxfqg=; b=Rps2DwZucdKFqCqXueCChPRTsoBmzPnlIvl+GpGejTCw+GDFOyS2teS6 aRXsMZOf8akDSCQV8KAqBp7erfL7CVFV15bjSZAeL2dbww6xhRn7ZDSKs OwmLmAXNLp9Fu3YL8os50MeCZ5MVzrDAnJ2K8/jPoenBliWF+JXxuD9pl o=;