Re: [secdir] Secdir review of draft-ietf-6lo-deadline-time-03

"Carles Gomez Montenegro" <carlesgo@entel.upc.edu> Fri, 05 April 2019 14:39 UTC

Date: Fri, 05 Apr 2019 16:39:10 +0200
From: Carles Gomez Montenegro <carlesgo@entel.upc.edu>
To: Charlie Kaufman <charliekaufman@outlook.com>
Cc: "secdir@ietf.org" <secdir@ietf.org>, "draft-ietf-6lo-deadline-time.all@ietf.org" <draft-ietf-6lo-deadline-time.all@ietf.org>, Charlie Perkins <charles.perkins@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: [secdir] Secdir review of draft-ietf-6lo-deadline-time-03

Dear Charlie Kaufman,

Thanks for reviewing draft-ietf-6lo-deadline-time-03.

Authors of draft-ietf-6lo-deadline-time recently produced revision -04 of
the draft, based on a number of comments received, including yours:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-6lo-deadline-time/

Do you think -04 satisfies your previous concerns?

Thanks,

Shwetha and Carles (6lo co-chairs)