Re: [secdir] [nfsv4] Secdir early review of draft-ietf-nfsv4-rpc-tls-03

David Noveck <davenoveck@gmail.com> Wed, 23 October 2019 10:24 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=qPQN3k2a3O64XhlHEayznSlT1FSTpTeFtKHg8ALlnaY=; b=IzLuByxTrMzBrkt9YbsuuS6GjvRIEpBk8d14OulPvQb3kGTyrp6Nu9a6+5ogJvR6cc l5qj48atVAczuMJtS979lYIBEzblyeoEV6vH36SIVis5fePr3IzweL3s8Y/4roMHRe5c JJct6IvlxPGvE9ShWXPN+OJHJmLGKJrkM62Nl7pxQ7kXNKrKbjgF1jGO3hGT7kJsyRv0 5gg/CSkyhM8VIUgMI1sPXLjBLaCpMAxHFx4/glftyWB7nZPdJXqX/rR69JaxssrpZblc PFw1+JiV8XUMDLbZKgjPlgnklfmbl9kpDmWt6u5173ZsLUw7lZvW62jm5RCc8WDJbrmL jvLg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=qPQN3k2a3O64XhlHEayznSlT1FSTpTeFtKHg8ALlnaY=; b=i7e1oiD3jn7gPf5ARgRGqH01lE9K2FyxEOTw8ZClu9mtd3PVN/XZosVatkAGk7RxgD Y0DdO5BYpFgUJiANzvYq/pT6Di0ljSmdw3IqY3i6gePaF3/+/3jh0Bdl4ZDWsGPy+HUW pVwCsWv/cpRsWqoGXtqFJilNbiImWj6VWzC8uYRS183/T0CPfvjC22eXPEjh8ZRcMUKZ WlQhxPqyUMEIiFecgAahwz8zPSI6QhHfmcTYObrgyQ5nhsvNV+z+OKmn7A785TYYG5LA ZSC9o/aKx7IFoeGMuR7vMTeqQZY1kzih9x6CgjvBPXNnrcv/0EY5sPUF5aPnCmd7ZxoS lVXA==