[secdir] review of draft-ietf-hokey-arch-design-08

Ondřej Surý <ondrej.sury@nic.cz> Mon, 14 November 2011 10:03 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=nic.cz; s=default; t=1321264888; bh=cuhhVhoGh1o6gZte4lNfz8Oy6f7sf+AL8vJaDi+njCU=; h=From:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Subject:Date: Message-Id:Cc:To:Mime-Version; b=cZwd8fliXAHzMK4zq4mwLyFd4K89wPhTs8cLMDYm40QZR549uuRg+uNAQq8m0Ldce 2r5XxEpH93zuq3R8yC+zDKh3BPJEYwpO0DL7gY4XTGi2hgRz/qwYH4j1GdNTJ59Ro8 h26TFoqVPyA4gW80Q4vr1dyDKsvYgibVo+Qj6ix0=