Re: [secdir] SECDIR review of draft-ietf-pals-seamless-vccv-02

Stewart Bryant <stewart.bryant@gmail.com> Wed, 27 April 2016 09:37 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=subject:to:references:cc:from:message-id:date:user-agent :mime-version:in-reply-to; bh=L71op/rH1joACXb0Zci24SI3rhLuo76+//MfbBYY2RU=; b=nTANdMnnSfhlQA5wVxBBMP4D+qsOVawoHaIg8mvNiJHXpew94Em5Cj58npTDiMee22 yZI3rdBXhgJsPAj+xmiXvlMR9YSTQJfsOu5MtieZ1eFR17OmKzgZWn72c8DWRAbne4PO py9g5RUZET+C1XmK0GatyjBjLMx2JMnuWEA7M6IfVUlPnDGomtRPRwMRzvbf29EJUmCU MxgexM7mqe7fJiw0dGWcGkKqEwb+u7poQrWSajQed3yKEbtqYdbf23ynvwFI5I1q0N7K znx1jE06BWzn59UjmSCv9wVdi+49uvJkaW7NnhThwAplHiQce//g6sIo1VMG5s4+OOWC 6t4Q==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:subject:to:references:cc:from:message-id:date :user-agent:mime-version:in-reply-to; bh=L71op/rH1joACXb0Zci24SI3rhLuo76+//MfbBYY2RU=; b=hP9xWbxZiF7EUG2MRFi9oyeh4Haa0zsqwrATJ6+DdTTRNdE3PMB+dpF05Vw670FaWj RkACBhw26T3sYdoLbFlMPMC8xNEUV+Mg4ax6znjfj48nVbE4qPVeKoeA0dBDRYVkBDO3 p/qMZU283aPOi49eVBWELYB4iTSmz5SvtF6qZmVZOeBTDfi/nL85zRbW/FEiDZuBSpED Oy9JUbxe+Fi0oGG1iBXlAYkJHxoeZb6yJsb5JGXrxJJsD8UJ+4aJF5dYZQFksh6+nH+m hJs51y/kudbxc1yD4QpoCkueL+fGZtCH5ZkJbUcqr7eGwJT2tre5LKAI2cifErYPSZyT FChA==