[secdir] Secdir review of draft-ietf-genarea-datatracker-iana-rfced-extns-01

Magnus Nyström <magnusn@gmail.com> Sat, 07 May 2011 18:31 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=1eKm6MSwIZkLmN39iRB00sjB/hGLHC3Ogq/Z3gwK/hQ=; b=rQuk8uZCMGiREvOpuQeqDE+HJ/k3k9HTwF0Tf1lAzBM/qjuCg4c4QradPl38UiiO0C OWBR3yduFbrAr3Tpy63vC+Cj9rSCFr/FvoAoVYn99jrUB47KXFr/P3/53hVu/TFYCHWq /hRtdJ1OibWKmOST8Mlcy9wH3kOyfG2OvS34I=