Re: [secdir] Fwd: Secdir last call review of draft-ietf-anima-grasp-api-07

Joseph Salowey <joe@salowey.net> Mon, 09 November 2020 05:25 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=salowey-net.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=7XjywJ00xJKcTumc9slLzJ/QuDaHQ8E1Ff2UWgQ5K9c=; b=Z3VBQty7l8gZFOq4zlQyHEOrHVaCZOs1ANlc0P3yH1C5Xwxez1K20hVbs8sbnoLauA /qITLPIJH0Apd6ud3QgzXGWVRw1VlfVnhavtlGOFSUccaebipgUHS7NDV6KiiqUuyoTZ QdBZJ+o5MVkYvbNk4fB5Ibl/pVZTLOppDfq8Af6DUnmrc4d5l1+Sdy1jTFnnKrUgz1dC ldJTse5Uu4RvxGsIwV5YXHvIznYIUqrpX+gpYAsSQrVKuM+eDj13jawgqHm52RUnN/N9 22ltH1IxrY+wNhU/n5dIQNijrQHhjnHkw9+7c2GwMKIv0jM0fo2vmNV7NfGdVRGYmdEb N7Mw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=7XjywJ00xJKcTumc9slLzJ/QuDaHQ8E1Ff2UWgQ5K9c=; b=r2Q/HSUa1B9VM98EY8YjGPzgEAXTmlwlqgcGA7fB1m17/XEWc5k1LbhyKOoc8xe5Qu lk/xdmgfOwQNY2xbxlvuZNtB55d5MjFLjLDeoAHl63J2NhfsUe4Kp26PugKL3sosvYoz wMrzRDrP4h3uc1ZVYsmRcCrx8sxzbapJ2W2WgT4hc0lwVlIJU0UlfPsq5uePSIbYDguk i4A21U4R2v/swwpgjspCfYdBaaP4I/tKHNrLPdILDsx9N/IL7fUCkCmF/TBiZtMzDulu yi7uX3jEz2wQr5U45HlXvZwSUOwSfHiye1iR/SruLRnbU1jkRQjo2bkKt6NyZcM5x/4g juOg==