[secdir] Review of draft-ietf-opsec-lla-only-07

Chris Inacio <inacio@cert.org> Tue, 01 April 2014 13:58 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cert.org; s=jthatj15xw2j; t=1396360696; bh=jI9MdPxyPeibz9LTqzWs5Y9+WGD6SpAyqqd8Q8FtHYE=; h=From:To:CC:Subject:Date:Message-ID:Content-Type:Content-ID: Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version:Sender:Reply-To:In-Reply-To: References; b=edktW5SVPwv6UMV56ulZaKCzRXm++X4TRb3lCpdgU+yuqBx5REndIv0/OkPxszQe8 wfGPp9OA9xYkLSxxsZFRhr9YfSOXMmJZ8dQRQkYs27u53cf4JDt31kc5MyGOQeQD0P bNlouDXychmparGxdFqnqYu1InS4ll5Et316huWo=