Re: [secdir] Secdir review of draft-ietf-dime-erp-16

Glen Zorn <glenzorn@gmail.com> Sat, 26 January 2013 12:51 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=x-received:message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc :subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=pOKAK6Dnb2zQaFMyOSwQJpZzA23hny7yngWb/+NO5eA=; b=VAX78SGn4b8Z5Cjrbq0shzkgrSrWekC1jjJSLieCY30OkgQVOGVBacqjVgJWWI6jRl Xhp8dZswkqK6fjNwm3CbDqEhxfJPtmXdT0ZFi+x72TBMSXWhL65S0c0OXA1eWQHhoEqY 6s1m1gBQRJvpno68GkZcb8v+q9o2mb390Yg8JDsPNt+voPSBrTqUr25CnXfpcwodJoS6 q9f58n1oKVFUG/X8RSXn2uOWG186Ex/FYxugLsXS0B9oVHwlFMg+Cmf0ET0nFl8MbIaC NCmyvZBqK68ZoMLOzXCxcIIs3ojpK0dKcX2rdFqs1x8j3bYu1aIWlXQAcYXPutGD7Nby jfWQ==