Re: [secdir] secdir review of draft-ietf-sfc-problem-statement-10

"Paul Quinn (paulq)" <paulq@cisco.com> Mon, 12 January 2015 13:11 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=23258; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1421068305; x=1422277905; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-id:content-transfer-encoding: mime-version; bh=VxZGX1yo92iLPJhDNYzfz7nkJGBOcEDN8dxDaVqXQQo=; b=XOpidDE15TPP8m1TpK2rFfUTBGYD4PcV/6tPhPPgknDaHEXVTiV9zVRs LrLxnEuixk3YHQJDL5ruN/rMkF94bBGr3pgohyijuakGsKg74Oq4XCxRf D0wiwZL6Bj8siHa1cb7ubE10NKoRlBNtvlLmJn006Kz8pHBnGM4Nph2bG I=;