Re: [secdir] SECDIR review of draft-ietf-6tisch-msf-16

Tengfei Chang <tengfei.chang@inria.fr> Mon, 06 July 2020 11:52 UTC

Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2020 13:52:00 +0200
From: Tengfei Chang <tengfei.chang@inria.fr>
To: Donald Eastlake <d3e3e3@gmail.com>
Cc: iesg <iesg@ietf.org>, secdir <secdir@ietf.org>, draft-ietf-6tisch-msf all <draft-ietf-6tisch-msf.all@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [secdir] SECDIR review of draft-ietf-6tisch-msf-16

Hi Donald,

Thanks for your review on the MSF! It's never late.
I have resolved your comments according to the suggestion and created a new version on my local.

One question, should I publish the new version right away or I should wait for more comments?
Thanks!

Tengfei

Stay Healthy! Stay Optimistic!

Dr. Tengfei Chang
Post-doctoral Researcher
Wireless Networking for Evolving & Adaptive Applications (EVA)
National Inst. for Research in Comp. Sci. and Automation ( Inria )
(+33)1 80 49 41 43
tengfei.chang@inria.fr
www.tchang.org