Re: [secdir] secdir review of draft-ietf-netconf-yang-library-03

Andy Bierman <andy@yumaworks.com> Wed, 06 April 2016 11:16 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yumaworks-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc; bh=5YRucDUJIOmO6ZYjaEglBZQD4oNabUsrzLv6z+awgt8=; b=yu81RydjK1SlCQeHVVUDg2gzUAlPW7i23DdIehty8Oj/qpcn6R9E86Xfm4HglRXFZZ 3QBk4LP9PM3mCMSpeZhFZ0lqj6GBPL0f3jr+wOBMgY1TNxZ0htadsVOufn/L4G1mBq+4 bEoXkcXGuvFYSHVOdT3eQNK2ibC9ELMC6Mz5ihowHE1qfqxO1JjKaqrryCeNWzZOFXr5 x8MmG3uxGETlWqZqgshFM5FZ2McTD4AR+20CfpFVGKw5R0eVtyeCVlD8301Ys3KSwk30 s2MFTD+Pve4QpKDiPBicPzdYkjvUQRJV27aPkck4K1GvSNq9JoF0yRYqhyT6z92dYuqt 00ug==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc; bh=5YRucDUJIOmO6ZYjaEglBZQD4oNabUsrzLv6z+awgt8=; b=GVyDFkZdMJUXMi0Oat89kzMf5Km25Qhv1caDCCHJ1UKii6ztv7Tvn+3+o3jEo8ibvQ IxyNFC8cIMZo+eQekgzYE2krCkKPUQYcHrtphdyj5iZmu24jUYfc53N2koeEh7O7S5+n 3zI/K4xdp0JhGonlHagMNU1TSId1zyk+zUp/dYreFrEYGxh2gylL0hm5aAgIZJ4dQvBV YGz5ZlfWEuOUQ8MkgbuFaeMFJ8X3K3whNL67Cq0S+Wu465etjpszVQple3dHNcxERds2 UNrnAMJI809v8WcrrJUfN9d/pv0ocbCAfb6oaXxJPkVoO5nPnbbEIvA2kvqIJNCCoh+0 zzYw==
References: <ldvbn7z6f7s.fsf@sarnath.mit.edu> <6AAFCD6E-4F8D-409C-ACB1-53C03413AF7F@gmail.com> <ldvwppsjnde.fsf@sarnath.mit.edu> <CABCOCHRxkgQ+pPaDQWGNWvVohA5cbdJtHGaH6RW9O-JFCG2-0A@mail.gmail.com> <ldv7fgu42vj.fsf@sarnath.mit.edu> <CABCOCHSv9yr6sJijuRLZ5UYfCdCBsy78M6hundbYiX9=fDV6Jg@mail.gmail.com> <ldvvb4d2dca.fsf@sarnath.mit.edu> <CABCOCHTWmaWxHBMYYPLSVywZW-3GciqfEcgaNJByzoXdd6cUwQ@mail.gmail.com> <56F3FFE0.3040408@cisco.com>